Meeting your unique needs with individually designed Parenting Education
- Ever wish that you could talk with someone about the job of raising your children?
- Would you like to have more skills at your fingertips to handle the challenges of parenting?
- Do you need help to get on the same page with your co-parent?
Our Personal Parenting Coaching program provides you with the skill building and support that you need to be an effective, confident parent.
One-hour sessions can be scheduled in-person or online with a certified Parenting Educator who can support and guide you as you learn about healthy ways to parent. Parents of newborns through teens are welcome. Often, two to three sessions are enough to give you the support and information you need.
How can Personal Coaching help you?
You can benefit from personal coaching if you:
- need help with the challenges of co-parenting.
- want to better understand your child’s behavior.
- sometimes feel out of control or unsure of healthy ways to respond.
- want to learn about setting reasonable expectations and effective limits.
- are a parent of a child with a challenging temperament.
- feel that you need help disciplining your children.
- want to increase confidence in your parenting skills.
“I appreciate the instructors who provide practical advice for today’s busy parents. While many books provide helpful information, they don’t recognize how a parent being tired or stressed impacts the situation nor do books provide “real life” ideas in the way the parenting educators do.” ~Parent of a 3 and 5 year old
$85 for Subsequent Sessions
Online Payments – processed safely and securely via PayPal. Most major credit cards are accepted. Your private information will not be shared with any other person, group or organization.
Contact Rosemary at rosemary@CenterforParentingEducation.org to discuss your particular needs and to arrange for an appointment, either in-person or online, depending on your location and availability.
Watch this video to see why it is so important to understand child development and to build a strong relationship with your child:
Live too far away from our site? No babysitter? Looking for answers right now?
Check out our Library of Parenting Articles.