Memberships are available at The Center for Parenting Education. This is a great way to show your support for the work we are doing to help families. Membership costs $45.00 per year per family.
There are a number of benefits available only to members:
- Members receive discounted fees for most programs.
- Members have an early registration option for certain programs.
- Members receive our newsletter, News and Views from the Center for Parenting Education, which is published five times a year. Each edition addresses one of the many challenges, both big and small, of parenting.
- Members can borrow from our Parenting Education Lending Library. The Center for Parenting Education has its own library that contains hundreds of books about parenting. All of these have been carefully selected to address common areas of concern for parents and have been reviewed by our Parenting Educators to assure that the suggestions and principles offered in each book is in line with healthy parenting practices.
|Via mail:||Download a membership form|
Call us at 215-657-5720
* Online Payments – processed safely and securely via PayPal. Most major credit cards are accepted. Your private information will not be shared with any other person, group or organization.